Friday, August 17, 2007

New Toy - Mini RC Helicopter



For the past few months I've been addicted to a particular online store. www.dealextreme.com
All of my friends know that I love it. All of my friends also love it. Why? Because they sell really cool gadgets...for really low prices....with free shipping. Things like flashlights (not your $2 Go-Lo toys) and lasers (Green ones. That pop balloons, light matches and melt things such as chocolate lol)...as well as RC toys.

On the way home from work, my sister told me that I had received a package today. I knew exactly what it was and couldn't wait to get home. My "World Smallest Pocket RC Helicopter" had arrived. I carefully removed the bubble wrap (and massive amounts of sticky tape) to find a substantial sized box with pretty pictures on it. Within a few minutes (insert 6xAA batteries into the transmitter and plug in the Helicopter to charge), I was in action.

I'm still not a pro at flying the thing (my skills are limited to hover and "guide it away from walls") but I'm having tonnes of fun. For less than $24AUD delivered, I suggest everyone buy one.

Here's a youtube video of some guy playing with his one:


_______

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Raye said...

boyfriend is a little kid -sighs-

August 17, 2007 at 11:10 PM

 
Blogger Nam said...

If it's of any consolation, Raye, my older brother is a little kid too.

August 20, 2007 at 7:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! nice find! that site. I like FREE SHIPPING! I guess I won't be needing ThinkGeek.com

I might get one as well. We can race each other.

What else have u bought?

I won't have to kill my brain buying birthday presents ever again!

August 20, 2007 at 8:01 PM

 
Blogger Raye said...

my little brother jack... who's actually older than me.

August 22, 2007 at 11:15 PM

 
Blogger Tung said...

I also have two cree led torches (one 1xAA one and a cool new 3W 2xAA one), a classy two-mode green flame jet lighter, some led keyrings and a few random things.

I have a green laser as well, but that was from ebay.

August 22, 2007 at 11:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is kool but what about the battery life?

Can use this to scout out enemy players in paintball?!!

August 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home