Friday, June 15, 2007

War has been lost

The long battle over the last two months has been very tiresome, lots of scares here and there, and quite the intense battle... but it has finally come to an end. A sad end indeed. One that I thought I'd come out the winner and be all proud that I won the long fight, but no... I have finally lost the battle to sickness.

I think I probably got it off someone or something (I'm thinking gym, or even possibly Tung -eyes Nam-), as I don't think it was because I was cold or anything. It hit me bad on Tuesday, and on Wednesday I was basically this blob in my room that is infectious, breathing virus, of a thing. Blocked nose, sore throat, the whole package.

There's one thing I can never figure out, what's the difference between a cold, a flu a fever, and a virus? Can you have more than one at the same time?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger It's me again, Nam. said...

O__O *eyes you right back*

June 18, 2007 at 5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home