Thursday, June 7, 2007

Weather to stay in bed

I woke up this morning to one of those really really loud, big, floor moving, Earth trembling, house shaking, (you get the point) bolt of thunder/lightning. Despite the sound being quite scary since it was so sudden and loud, the sounds of rain to follow was one of calming feelings that I can sleep in forever and snuggle up (preferably to someone and not myself).. until my alarm went off.

Yay, there's a lightning storm outside, buckets of water is being poured over my house and on the roads, and I have to get out of bed to go to work. But my bed was so nice and warm! And the day was so dark I just wanted to stay a little bit longer... Just a little.

So here I am, blogging at work - tired, sleepy, and craving the warmth of my bed.
_________

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nam said...

When Tung woke me up at 8 something this morning, it was so dark I thought it was like 5 or 6.

And my bed wasn't even warm.

June 7, 2007 at 3:56 PM

 
Blogger Tung said...

I want to be cuddling you ALL the time...rain, hail or shine.

=3

June 7, 2007 at 4:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i felt like that today - and i had to go to uni to hand in two assignments. it was freakin' raining sideways!! my boots died..

June 8, 2007 at 9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home