Friday, June 8, 2007

Smell that, Marv? Y'know what that is?....It's Freedom.

Guess what ladies and gents....

My semester is over. No more lectures or assessments. My last exam for the semester was this morning and I'm now feeling a strangely euphoric vibe. Not quite pure euphoria though, because some of the exams were quite gruelling, however I'm glad they're over and look forward to some more relaxing over the next few weeks. Had a nice celebration lunch today too!


Show/Hide all
_________

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS FISH
-ROlls

June 8, 2007 at 9:54 PM

 
Blogger Raye said...

The bbq that I was meant to go to that I didn't because I had to do uni work at uni T__T I r sad, looks so good too.

I am jealous of lunch, not exactly shopping centre. I would be possibly if you bought lots of cheap stuff there. But you don't, and even if you did, it's mens stuff.

June 8, 2007 at 9:59 PM

 
Blogger Nam said...

I want myyyy freedom, TUNG.

Nerggghhh.

June 10, 2007 at 3:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I've eaten at that place before :D Haha, coolness. Hurrah for end of semester, enjoy your time off!
xo

June 10, 2007 at 9:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bizarre! It's very cool though. I still love the Japenese tepanyaki. Brilliant idea haha

June 13, 2007 at 9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home