Friday, August 3, 2007

Gym and other nonsensical things I tend to blab on about

I attended my first gym class yesterday at Fitness first. Some of you may know that I’ve had my gym membership for around half a year now, and halfway through my contract I finally went to a class. I gave up finding a partner as I’m never going to find one, so I went alone to a BodyAttack class. It was great! I should’ve started going earlier, I will definitely be going all the time now. The atmosphere is really high energy, and the instructor was really good. Will try out another class today, even though my body is beaten.

After my intense hour of training I craved a Boost juice all berry bang, but walking towards the Boost juice shop I passed the Fox store (street wear stufF) and saw stuff on sale. Being the girl I am, obviously I walked in and spent way too long in there and ended up buying a skirt. By the time I got to Boost, it was closed - when the only thing that’s been on your mind for 2 hours is unavailable, and you just missed it by probably 20 minutes, you would know how I felt.

Never fear I thought, since I craved an icey drink so much, I’d go for the "healthier” option and get a slurpee from 7/11. Anyone who’s been to the CBD would know that there are usually two 7/11’s on the same block in many areas of the City, but I couldn’t even find one near Town Hall. I was so desperate I even lined up at McDonalds for 2 minutes to get one. But will power (to drink healthy) took over and I went to Woolies to get a drink instead. I still go for the healthiest option - water - which I should have, but a Nestea lemon flavoured green tea, didn’t seem like a bad option at the time (I wanted cold flavoured drink).

Then some other exciting things happened, like going home, but I forgot what I wanted to say, as always.
__________

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm more interested in why your bodyattack class is so great than your boost juice.

August 5, 2007 at 9:05 PM

 
Blogger Nam said...

I want boost juice.

And I too am interested in your class.

August 7, 2007 at 5:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do they call it body-'attack'?

August 9, 2007 at 11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home